The High Crew complete oversize handlebar riser clamp for 1-1/8" fat bars! Fits Honda Grom, Monkey, and Trail 125 (ALL YEARS)! These risers also comes included with integrated air tag holder under the top clamp, which hides and secures the air tag so that you could track and locate your miniMoto at all times!
Replace the stock cast aluminum risers with these Chimera CNC Billet Aluminum ones! These would allow you to convert from a 7/8" handlebar to a 1-1/8" oversized fat bar! Add your air tag into the hidden pocket for security and a piece of mind!
Made in the USA.
- Black, Blue, Gunmetal Gray, Red, and Yellow
Proudly made in the U.S.A!
- 1-1/8" Diameter Handlebar
- 26mm Riser base Width/Thickness
- ~35mm height (from base to the center of the handlebar)
- M12x1.5mm threads
- Includes removable M12x57mm studs and nuts
- Includes 10mm hex bit tool to help with easier installation
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Robust and rigid with 26mm width on the clamping surface for a strong hold!
- Allows you to convert from 7/8" diameter handlebars to oversize fatbars, 1-1/8" diameter.
- Integrated Apple AirTag pocket under the top clamp, hidden and secure, normal people won't know it's there!
- Awesome artwork by Frans Clemente that was precisely CNC engraved onto the top clamp!
- 2014-2023 Honda Grom 125
- 2018-2023 Honda Monkey 125
- 2020-2023 Honda Trail 125 CT125
- We recommend swapping out the original rubber riser bushings with solid aluminum ones. These would use a 12mm through hole.
- The Air Tag sits between the handlebar and the top clamp, we recommend using a piece of double side tape or Velcro to hold the air tag in place or to fill the void so that it wouldn't rattle while riding.